Oslo Dark Grey Chevron Cotton Duvet Cover Bedding Set
- Made in Mersin, Turkey | 100% Long-staple Cotton | Reinforced
- Duvet Cover with Button Closure | Pillowcase with Envelope Flap
- Chevron Herringbone Pattern Available in Blue, Blush, Grey, Dark Grey, Duck Egg, and Dark Navy Black Colour
Stunning herringbone-chevron duvet cover set. Cool but chic as well. Add a charming style instantly to all bedrooms with its reversible sides. Our creators named this pattern as; "Oslo" because its sleek and clear lines reminded them of those aesthetic Scandinavian designs. With its Nordic-looking dark grey colour, the finest quality Reinforced cotton duvet cover set gives your bedrooms a brand-new look. One side is white with slate grey stripes, and the reversed side is striped with white lines on a pewter grey background. Both sides have the same chevron pattern imprinted. A dynamic style with reversible sides, this set allows various combinations. As with all our duvet covers, this bedding set is also high-quality Turkish cotton. The white background chevron geometric pattern iron grey duvet cover set is one of our best-selling items. It is popular among our customers due to the white and lead grey stripes of the herringbone pattern. This particular duvet cover set comes with envelope flap pillowcases and button closures. Given the inherent qualities of cotton, it feels crisp to the touch right out of the box, as one would assume from all high-quality cotton things. However, it becomes softer with continuous use and regular washings. With its striped chevron geo pattern, the Leruum Oslo graphite grey duvet cover set adds a sleek, contemporary touch to your bedroom. Vibrant and durable colours are created using cutting-edge printing technology with 100% Turkish cotton Reinforced fabric. While providing serene & healthy sleep, it also enables a new charming look in your bedroom with its reversible design. We prefer 100% long-staple cotton and single-ply yarn. Because of this particular thread, the fabric of the duvet cover is sustainable, durable and of superior quality. When selecting a duvet cover, please consider the cotton yarn quality rather than thread count (TC). Reinforced is a high-quality, long-lasting fabric which is ideal for the production of bed linens & bedding sets. All our products are OEKO-TEX standard certified so that you and your loved ones can use them safely. We guarantee that our cotton bedding is free of harmful substances for the environment and human health.
We recommend you wash our bedding set at 40 degrees and do not bleach, tumble dry low so you may enjoy it for long years with vibrant colours thanks to premium-quality reactive printing techniques. You will probably need some ironing, but it's up to you anyway. Our linens & bedding expert team at Leruum London promise you a sweet sleep under our natural, breathable, comfy pure cotton duvet cover.
To buy the right size, please check the table below.
|Size Of Bed Linen||Duvet Covers to Fit Duvet Size|
|Single||135 x 200 cm|
|Double||200 x 200 cm|
|King||230 x 220 cm|
|Super King||260 x 220 cm|
• We offer Free Shipping for all orders within the UK, and we strive to deliver all orders within 2-3 days. Once you place an order with us, we will provide you with an estimated delivery date based on the availability of your items. Please note that our orders are delivered Monday-Saturday, excluding bank or public holidays.
• You are welcome to return the goods you purchased from us within 28 days of receipt and in a re-saleable condition (i.e. in their original packaging, unworn, unwashed and complete with their original tags & labels intact).
• Your satisfaction is our number one priority. We offer a partial refund when the product has not been opened and is unused. Please read our Returns & Refund Policy for more information.